for summer 2020
Use the form below to indicate the student’s availability for music lessons.
Summer availability submissions are used to aid in the planning and organization of the general schedule and ease the process of re-scheduling when necessary.
With the information you provide, we will be able to…
- better determine what time slots to make available,
- keep lesson transitions running smoothly, and
- avoid delays as much as possible.
We will also have the resources to:
- better plan make-up lessons and
- ensure that a cancellation doesn’t always mean that a student must miss a lesson week completely.
1. By submitting your availability below, you are NOT officially booking a lesson. Current students should register for a specific lesson time by using the Calendar section in the Student Portal. New students, please first submit your student application here.
2. We will always do all we can to place students within their “Best!” available time slots. However, please be aware that this is not always possible. Learn more about the scheduling process here.
3. As much as we would like to teach non-stop, every day of the week, this is simply not possible. We would not have time to plan and prepare for lessons and would not be able to cook, clean, eat or rest! Therefore, to keep us sane and fit to teach, not all time slots listed on the availability form will be made available for lessons.